You want to accelerate digital transformation and contribute to sustainability in the rail sector? Then you belong to the team of PECS-WORK, a specialist for digitalization in the rail sector. We are a Dresden-based consulting & engineering company that develops digital solutions for rail transport companies, OEMs and their technology partners together with these customers and brings them to the rails. With your project-experienced engineering skills and desire for consulting, we succeed in establishing new technologies with our customers so that they provide efficiency, sustainability and new opportunities in railroad operations.
What awaits you
- As part of a team, you support our customers in implementing new technologies on the vehicle or in the infrastructure and in digitizing processes or supporting them with the technology.
- The main focus of our projects is on the interaction of safety and cybersecurity in the use of IT in railroad technology.
- In all phases of a project - from conception to development and validation of the integration of new technologies, you will work closely with international teams of customers or technology partners and inspire them with ideas, expertise and working style.
We look forward to it
- Completed technical or transport science studies and many years of professional and project experience in technical projects with a deep connection to the rail sector.
- In-depth knowledge of one or more technical disciplines:
- Railroad operations, railroad vehicles and use, overall vehicle development and system development, safety processes, requirements and verification methodologies, knowledge in dealing with standards and laws as well as regulations of vehicle and / or infrastructure development as well as operational use
- Confident in handling consulting and team leadership situations.
- Very good German and good English spoken and written.
Your advantages with PECS-WORK
You're entering a startup environment where working together and for each other is an important pillar of collaboration. You work with experienced colleagues to build out your lighthouse and drive this theme. Our working environment is focused on you and we create it together, communicate directly and also enjoy successes together, without hierarchies. Your future team values above all
- Flexible working time models
- mobile working
- interesting career options
- Our work culture that promotes diversity and inclusion
You have questions? Then feel free to send an email to Ingolf Sauermann, firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly.
We look forward to receiving your application.