- Verification of new technologies in the railroad sector with the fulfillment of all necessary safety and security requirements and implementation of the necessary validation activities.
Safety Case Creation
- Hazard analyses according to standards and norms (e.g. IEC 61508) according to the specifications and structure EN 50129, parts 1 to 6
- Reliability, maintainability, availability and safety (RAMS) and maintenance & life cycle cost (LCC) analysis and verification.
Cyber Security Case
- Security Risk Analyses according to EN 62443, EN 2700X, BSI or TS 50701
- Verification as a security case in accordance with the requirements of EN 50129
- according to the requirements of EN 50126 in phases 5 and 6 as well as phase 9
- as a prerequisite for the preparation of the proofs in phase 10 of EN 50126 for safety and cyber security
- Creation of technical fault trees (FTA) and failure mode effect analyses (FMEA/FMECA)